Ready? Here’s why you shouldn’t let your child watch Spongebob Squarepants based on experiences with my son…um..yeah.
5. His laugh is hideous. And your kids might try to copy it.
4. Your child might want a pet squirrel named Sandy. He might ask over…and over…and over…and over…He might set traps in the backyard, a yard that has ZERO trees. He might beg you every time you pass a pet store, even though you’ve told him a billion times, they don’t. sell. squirrels.
3. When he watches the episode where Spongebob curses, and a dolphin voice is the censor, he might ask, “Which bad words is he saying?”
“It doesn’t matter. You don’t know any bad words.”
“Tell them all to me, then.”
And then he might beg and plead and when you finally end it, he just makes dolphin noises instead. How will you discipline a kid for cussing in dolphin?
2. He might bend over in public and grab his behind, then say, “I ripped my pants.” A lot. A whole lot. And then refer to #5.
1. And the #1 reason you should not let your child watch Spongebob, he might say to you, “I want your booty.”
“What?” you’ll ask in total shock.
He might look at you as if you’re crazy and say, “I want your booty. You know…booty? Treasure?”
And you never know who else he’ll say that to.
Badamp bamp ching! Have a great weekend, watch whatever you want!