Skip to content
- Griffin’s fear of dogs and what led to that fear is based off a true story. One of my best friend’s son experienced this when he was four.
- I also have a little fear of dogs, and most animals. Even cats! I can’t help it. I have no childhood tragedy that attributes to it, though.
- We actually have a cat, but he lives outside.
- Sometimes I’m scared of him. hahaha
- The idea for the story came out of the blue. I thought, “Wouldn’t it be fun if a dog walker who loves animals falls for a man who hates them? How would that play out?”
- I had entirely too much fun coming up with names for where she worked, fun events at the doggie boutique, and planning out a doggie resort for someone who doesn’t adore dogs.
- I could eat mashed potatoes by the bowl and the way Emma Kate makes them is the same way I do! Delish!
- Emma Kate wears a lot of pink. I love pink. I’m sure that’s why.